Email Resume and Portfolio Link to
Our multifaceted, collaborative designers strive to set the bar for graphic design in the digital industry on everything from full website rebuilds to packaging to in-vehicle technology. They are able to move from one project to the next with ease and have confidence in believe in their skills and their perspective. Their experience with large-scale projects in ecommerce, digital media, and others makes them able to contribute ideas and execute the ideas of others quickly and competently.
- Design surprising and interesting interactive systems that hold up to the development process
- Contribute to the creation of design solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives
- Work closely with creative leadership
- Create visual designs with strong typography and iconography, as well as strong and unique branding
- Design storyboards, interactive page layouts, and site grids
- Construct clean and organized creative deliverables that adhere to style guidelines
- Effectively participate in brainstorms and other idea-generating team sessions
- Maintaining high quality of creative and presentation deliverables
- Collaborate with interaction designers and others to create the most compelling and successful products possible
- Guide junior designers to help them successfully execute their duties and to grow into world-class designers
- Be a team player and a positive addition to our company culture
- 2+ years design and interactive work experience
- Fast and efficient contributor to project design
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a passion for design and skill in visual communication
- A strong background in creative problem solving, strategic brainstorming, and creative execution
- A strong understanding of interactive design
- A strong understanding of interactivity and the Web and the fundamentals of information architecture, hierarchy, and layout
- Some knowledge of how to create responsive design systems.
- Some understanding of motion design
- Motivated and organized. Dedicated and accountable.
- Ability to think and respond quickly, maintaining attention to detail on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills; an ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- Solid understanding of a wide range of interactive technologies, best practices, and emerging trends in digital products
- An eagerness to collaborate across disciplines with team members at all levels
- The ability to both work autonomously and as part of a team
- Well-developed communication skills including ability to articulate and present thoughts and creative ideas
- A solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, and
familiarity After Effects (or another animation platform in order to quickly animate designs)
CODE AND THEORY BENEFITS
In addition to working with the smart and passionate people that make up the Code and Theory family, you also get the perks. There's the usual - 401k, excellent health and dental coverage, life insurance and long-term disability. Then there are the extras, some random, mostly awesome – bagel Mondays, summer Fridays, stocked candy jars and exceptional coffee on constant brew, field trips, game nights and team outings. There is also our agency ping-pong and softball teams, which may or may not have won their respective league championships sometime in the past 3 years.
Email Resume and Portfolio Link to